LifeWays - Birgit's Blog Birgit's blog Birgit's Blog
Friday, January 21, 2005

Semi random thoughts:

- it is cool to find more friends with blogs

- Rembrandt's coffeehouse's Chai Tea Mocha is positively addicting (and I thought it would be gross... I don't know, tea and hot chocolate together just didn't sound that great, LOL)

- I am firmly convinced that there is no one in the greater Boise area that the Kecks don't know.

- Joy is a cute little blond tot chasing you with a dinosaur.

- It is odd to find out that the spring chickens you watched getting married are now approaching their tenth anniversary ( am I really that old, LOL?)

- I love girls' night out. I love having girl friends to have girls' night out with. Just sitting and laughing over dinner and a movie is a life-giving thing.

- I thought THIS was pretty funny.

posted by Birgit
0 comments at 11:11 PM

Comments: Post a Comment