LifeWays - Birgit's Blog Birgit's blog Birgit's Blog
Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The concert was awsome. The four Neville Brothers, plus 5 more band members, mainly assorted Nevilles, created a great groove. Two percussion stations. Great funk jams. Randall and I were all the way up front, a safe place to be in this instance because of the mature ages of the average audience members. So I got to dance six feet from Aaron Neville.

Beth, I will see your Hillary Duff, and raise you. I got to shake Aaron's hand twice, and he told me he loved me. Well, he loves everybody. It counts.

High point: Aaron singing Amazing Grace. Anybody watching could have seen me melt like butter on a bald monkey. Church was happening during a number of songs. Honestly one of my best concert experiences.


posted by Birgit
0 comments at 2:32 AM

Comments: Post a Comment