LifeWays - Birgit's Blog Birgit's blog Birgit's Blog
Friday, October 15, 2004

By the way, the concert was Switchfoot - a band I really can take or leave. For some reason, I enjoy just about any kind of music live in concert, even stuff I wouldn't be caught dead putting on the CD player at home. I don't think I have ever by choice put on a Switchfoot record - the fact that I can sing along to most of their songs is mostly my sons' and husband's doing...

I did like one of the opening bands though - The Format. How can you not like a band who named a song "First Single" before even being signed to a label? That song may qualify for my coveted "Great-Songs-To-Clean-House-To Seal of Approval". Toe-tapping pop rock.
And I like the slow "On Your Porch" too - itunes.com is several dollars richer...

posted by Birgit
0 comments at 12:52 PM

Comments: Post a Comment