LifeWays - Birgit's Blog Birgit's blog Birgit's Blog
Monday, July 12, 2004

I am really ticked right now - I talked to my mother yesterday, who informed met that she was coming by herself in September. The original plan was for my sister and her son to come along, too. They had already bought tickets. My sister had promised to come out as my 40th birthday present - it had been her idea. Anyways, they decided that the flight was too long and hard for a 3 1/2 year old after they found out the lay-over was
two hours longer than anticipated, and cancelled her flight. Granted, it isn't fun to fly for the better part of 24 hours with kids - but I managed it at least once a year with kids of every age, and on my own. They would have had two adults to trade off. I haven't seen my (only) nephew or my sister in three years. Sorry to be whining - I am just really disappointed......

posted by Birgit
0 comments at 9:19 AM

Comments: Post a Comment