LifeWays - Birgit's Blog Birgit's blog Birgit's Blog
Monday, June 07, 2004

I was listening to "The River" yesterday on a 15 minute or so trip (local station that plays sort of a ad.cont./rock/pop mix.)
In close succession they played Sheryl Crow's "Light in your Eyes" (Sample lyrics:You gotta talk to the One who made you, Talk to the One who understands, Talk to the One who gave you, All the light in your eyes"), Mindy Smith's "Come to Jesus" (Sample lyrics: "Worry not my daughers, Worry not my sons, Child, when life don't seem worth livin' Come to Jesus and let Him hold you in His arms), and Creed's "Arms wide open" (with how ad nauseum that song has been played over the last few years, sample lyrics should be unnecessary)

For a minute there I wondered if my confused radio had wandered over to a CCM channel unnoticed, LOL

posted by Birgit
0 comments at 9:44 AM

Comments: Post a Comment