LifeWays - Birgit's Blog Birgit's blog Birgit's Blog
Thursday, February 19, 2004

Long time no blog....

It's been eventful- first my MIL came out for 5 days, then we went to McCall, then my friend Gina came with her two kids Sunday to Wednesday. It was fun, but it will be good to get back into a routine.

I like routines - a rhythm to life. So do my kids. I guess we are creatures of habit.

On another note - today I had my third ski lesson. The instructor took us up on one of the intermediate runs - while I was slowly weaving back and forth across about 1/2 the available run in the "slow ski" zone, a guy a foot taller and twice as heavy as me decided he needed to gunbarrel straight down the hill and admire the scenery at the same time, managing to plow into me at full speed. Scared me half to death. By some miracle there was no major damage done, but I am nice and sore all over now. The guy then proceeded to chew me out for getting in his way!
Some moments are NOT perfect, LOL.

posted by Birgit
0 comments at 9:05 PM

Comments: Post a Comment