LifeWays - Birgit's Blog Birgit's blog Birgit's Blog
Thursday, October 02, 2003

My baby is turning 8 next month. She is such a sweet pea - I think seven must be about the happiest age there is. Skipping, dancing, singing, she moves through life with joy, any cloud usually is gone within a couple of minutes, and most of the time her world is just the way it should be. It is so much fun to watch her!
At the same time it is bittersweet - this is my youngest, and I can see the days slipping by. Soon the times where someone crawls in bed with us in the middle of the night will be over, reading a book with a little warm body on my lap snuggled as close as can be will be a thing of the past. It will be really strange, because that has been a staple in my life for the last 15 years.......

posted by Birgit
0 comments at 7:45 PM

Comments: Post a Comment